What is a CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a system that helps to organise your business contacts and keep a track contact related activities and tasks.
- Contact details and history (notes)
- When and how often they’ve contacted you
- Which products they’ve enquired about or have purchased
- How ready they are to buy (how far along the sales funnel)
- Which campaigns they’ve received.
- Support requests and follow up communications
- And much more…
It can be used for customer acquisition as well as customer retention activities.
As a centralised system it allows your entire organisation access to perform a variety of tasks.
Popular CRM Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics
- SugarCRM / SuiteCRM
- Oracle / NetSuite
CRM Data & Analytics
The CRM provides a goldmine of data which can be used to improve your marketing and sales activities. It can answer questions such as;
- How many requests for information or samples did you get
- Which products generated the most emails, calls, demos, etc.
- Through which channels are customers contacting you most
- When are customers contacting you (time of day / day of week)
- How quickly are you responding to enquiries
- What are the most common questions
- Which trigger campaigns are getting the best response rates
- Which contacts need follow up when they’ve shown interest in a product
Are you getting the most out of your CRM Data?
Our CRM Data Connector and Marketing Analytics system helps connect your sales and customer enquiry data into your BI platform. This provides a unified marketing analytics view which gives you a complete end-to-end view of your customer journey.
We can then setup custom analytics reports in a variety of formats;
- Weekly email reports
- Online interactive dashboards
Automated CRM data streaming and reporting will enable you to focus on ;
- Tracking campaign and channel effectiveness
- Understanding your most common enquiry types
- Measuring enquiry KPI’s
- Optimising lead and customer engagement
and optimise your lead conversion and customer engagement.
To find out how we can help extract, analyse your CRM data and optimise your lead conversion and customer engagement.
Analyse customer engagement to gain better insights to your marketing and sales funnel, where there’s buyer resistance, and where to prioritise your marketing efforts.