Google My Business
Stay on top of your Google Maps listing and Google Reviews.
Google Maps Listing
Businesses use GMB to maintain their business listing in Google Maps. Data you can capture from Google Maps includes;
- How many times your Google Business listing was viewed
- Whether customer found you in Search or Maps
- Actions customers took after they viewed your from your business listing
- Number of phone calls generated from your listing
- Number of requests for directions
These data points are an important part of your Search Analytics dashboard.
GMB is also the place where you manage and respond to any reviews made on Google Online Reviews. Data you can capture from your Online Reviews include;
- Customer comments and sentiment
- Your busines rating (out of 5)
These data points are an important part of your Reputation Management dashboard.
Stay on top of your Google My Business data
How Nuhdge helps you stay on top of your Google Maps and Google Online Review data;
- Setup and manage your data analytics system and data warehousing
- Configure your survey data connectors to automatically fetch Google My Business data
- Streamline and automate your data reporting and marketing dashboards
marketing dashboards and report automation.
If you would like to know more about setting up marketing dashboards and report automation.
Reputation Management Dashboard
Monitor how your business is being talked about by tracking data such as Customer Reviews, Ratings, Brand Mentions, and Net Promoter Score (NPS).