Web Engagement Dashboard
View how users interact with your website, the path visitors take, how they engage with your content, and what actions are taken.
By studying what website content gets highest engagement, you develop a better understanding of your customer’s interests and motivations. Having this feedback mechanism helps you design a better website – because you’re creating content that your visitors want to see and respond to!
Website engagement metrics you can track
- How your visitors are entering your site and navigating through your website (click-stream)
- How long your visitors are spending on each page and what content is getting viewed (engagement)
- Which web page elements are getting clicked on (interactions)
- Are your visitors doing what you expect them to be doing (goal tracking)
- How fast your pages are loading and where are visitors exiting your site (optimisation)
- Where your website visitors have come from (attribution)
web engagement dashboard and data connectors.
If you would like to know more about setting up the web engagement dashboard and data connectors.
We automate your data analytics reporting. And help you visualise the customer journey from awareness through to advocacy in one unified view.
Analyse customer engagement to gain better insights to your marketing and sales funnel, where there’s buyer resistance, and where to prioritise your marketing efforts.